Monday, April 27, 2009

New Post

I finally finished Rose's 3 month post. Only 2.5 weeks late! I have a hard time finding time to do things like this. It's 11:30 and I should have been in bed an hour ago but I stayed up working on the blog. I need some lessons in time management! Its just so hard to get everything done with a babe who takes cat naps and won't give her Mama time to take care of business! She just doesn't want to miss a thing during the day!! Sweet little thing.


Click here to see Rose's 3 month post.

PS- I am still planning to go private as soon as I have time to figure out how to do it! Don't forget to send me your email address if you want to continue reading. Thanks!

3 comments:

Regan Fargason said...

I love it when you update your blog! Rose is just growing so much! It was great to see yall last week, and keep me posted! My email address is Regan32@aol.com - not sure if I ever sent it to you on the last post. Hope to see yall again soon!

Anonymous said...

Jill! She has gotten so big- I can't believe it! She's so cute and looks just like Clark to me! I definitely want to keep reading- MSeifert@bcbsal.org
Millie

Katy said...

Hey Jill
she is soo sweet! Yeah, for laughs, those are the best. yes, I know time is hard to come by these days for us as well. Please keep us on the blog. Kshendon@hotmail.com, I love catching up with your little one! Also, Maddie used to take catnaps all day long (30- 45 minutes at most) but would sleep so great at night for us, Griffin on the other hand loves his afternoon 3.5 hour nap ... but not soo much at night :( we are working on it though!! Looks like yall are doing great!

kate