Monday, April 20, 2009

Going Private ASAP!

Hi everyone! I've been thinking about going private for a few months and decided it is time. Camille's was robbed last night and it just makes me remember that the world is not as safe as I sometimes perceive it to be. It just amazes me that there are people out there who have no problem doing things that will hurt others. My husband and the Camille's team bust their butts every day to try to make a living and in an instant, someone broke in and took things that they have been working so hard for. It really makes me so mad and sick to my stomach to think about people breaking a window and running around in OUR restaurant taking whatever they want!!!!! UGH!! I have to be positive though and remember that nobody was at work when it happened so thank God nobody was hurt!!!

My whole family knows that I am the kind of person who is just always a little scared! I hate being home alone at night, ALWAYS keep the doors locked, always turn on the alarm, etc... Sometimes I even lock Clark out of the house. Like if we are coming home from somewhere together and he stops to take the trash cans in, I'll walk in the house, shut the door, and lock it...just a habit. I even get out of bed most mornings just to make sure Clark locked me in the house after leaving for work. He always does, but you can never be too cautious, right? So, it just makes sense for me to protect my family on the Web the same way I do everyday at home.

If you would like to continue reading my blog, please comment on this post and leave your email address. You will use your email address to sign into my blog when you read it. I know that I might not know some of my readers and that is fine with me! I read other blogs of people I don't know and I would be sad if they went private and I couldn't read anymore! So, don't be shy...I'll probably still let you read the blog as long as you look legit. You know the term "People Like Us?" As long as you look like someone I would associate with, I'll still let you read :)

Thanks everyone for understanding. You just can never be too careful...especially when a child is involved.

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH! I'm soo sorry about Camille's getting broken into!!! That's awful! I still want to read your blog, so here's my email, but I think you already have it!

PPRadtke@gmail.com

Katie Crane said...

Hey Jill,
I am sorry to hear that as well. At least yall weren't open and nobody was hurt. I wwould like to still read. Katiecrane@dauphinrealty.com

Kelly said...

Hey Jill. I am so sorry about Camille's. I am such a scardy cat too. I am about to go private as well. We have been discussing it for weeks after our page views sky rocketed. I completely understand. I def still want to read your cute blog so count me in.! kellcrimson@aol.com
Moving in less than 3 weeks. can't wait to hang out and meet that sweet baby Rose.

Michelle Touchton said...

Jill, that is terrible about Camille's! I am the same way about the door being locked. I have locked myself out of the house when going to check the mail twice! I'm thinking about going private, so let me know how it works out for you!
michelle.bronstein@gmail.com

Jody said...

I'm a big scardy cat too! I'm so mad about Camilles, but I am so glad no one was there!! Of corse I still want to read and see sweet pics of Rose!
JLyon884@gmail.com

Courtney said...

Hey Jill! I want to keep reading ;)

Courtney

CHop211@aol.com

mary keever said...

We would miss reading about little Rose so much! Thanks for letting us know. So so sorry about Camille's. We were robbed last summer. It still makes me sick! here my email:
marybcottam@gmail.com

Natalie said...

all you peeps going private has got me thinking again....about going private that is

and i am SO upset about camilles!!! that is just WRONG

nattyroe@gmail.com

Deborah Cottam said...

I definitely want to keep reading about Baby Rose. So sorry about Camille's. I had not heard that!
:-(
xo
Debbie

mighell@aol.com

Erin said...

oh my goodness i can't believe that about camille's! i'm so sorry for yall!! well of course i'd love to keep reading!!!! thanks jill!
Erin

erinsetzler@gmail.com

Baby Payne said...

Hi Jill. That is really terrible about Camille's. I hate that so much. Just to remind you who I am: I graduated high school with Clark's older sister. My maiden name is Murphy. You may know my sister, Elizabeth Murphy Saunders, or my baby brother, Patrick Murphy. I love reading your blog.

butterfly82477@aol.com

Emily Brutkiewicz said...

hey jillie!
my email is:
emilybrutkiewicz@gmail.com
Thanks for letting me keep up with little Rose :)

Anonymous said...

Jill:
I am so sorry to hear about what happened at Camilles's. That is terrible. I love reading your blog and seeing pictures of Rose. She is just precious! Please put me on the list of blog readers as well.
Thanks!
Liz Murphy Saunders
ejm1214@aol.com

Lauren said...

Hey Jill!
I would love to keep reading :)

laurensboehm@gmail.com

Amanda said...

Keep me on here! I cannot believe that about Camille's! That's insane.
AMC1530@gmail.com

S, J, B, & S said...

I can't believe that Jill! How scary! I am the SAME way ... I will not stay here if Justin is gone! I feel SO much better now that my blog is private. Of course I would love to keep reading yours!!
summerspain@hotmail.com

dana said...

add me dhandmacher@comcast.net

Amy Beth said...

oh my gosh!!! so sad about Camille's!! Please add me, so i can continue to get my Rose fixes!! love y'all and miss y'all!!

aredisch@gmail.com

e said...

Good call Jill! SO SO sorry about Camille's! So scary and such an invasive feeling! I have a long email in mind to send you but haven't been sitting still long enough to compose it...will send it soon, i hope! you know I want to read your blog!!

Mary-Margaret said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary-Margaret said...

Hi Jill! So sorry to hear about Camilles. I'd love to keep reading.

Mary-Margaret
mmbrown@lewiscommunications.com

Leighton said...

Jill, I'm so sorry to hear about the robbery! I'd love to stay on and read. Any way to give you my e-mail without posting it? Hope you are well! Leighton

Jill said...

Hey! Anyone who doesn't want to leave their email on the blog can email me at JLyon3@gmail.com Sorry I didn't think about that sooner :)

Anonymous said...

Jill,

I also had not heard about the robbery at Camille's. I am so sorry!! I definitely want to remain on the blog since I love seeing and hearing about Rose. Bebe
My email: amfoster@aol.com

valerie said...

oh Jill i am so sorry to hear that! i would love to continue to read about baby rose. My e-mail is valeriehardin85@gmail.com.

The Dennis Family said...

WHAT!!??? UGH - I can not believe that Jill - Im so sorry -Im so sad for those crazy people - they have nothing better to do then to hurt others, and thats just sad - of course I want to keep reading the blog - my email is maribethrdennis@gmail.com

Jessica said...

I understand - that is so scary and terrible! jessicakimbrough@yahoo.com

Laura said...

Jill, I hate hearing about Camille's! People can be so awful. Glad no one was hurt! I would love to keep reading about your family and Rose! Please add me to your list! Thanks, Laura Roe
Lroe575852@aol.com

Stephen and Alicia Searcy said...

Hope you guys have bounced back okay from the robbery! Ate at Camilles last time I was home...so good!
Alicia Searcy
alicia.searcy@gmail.com

The Hords said...

I'm not even sure how I came across your blog, but it caught my attention because our babies are about the same age. (My baby girl was born Jan 16). It is nice to see what other 3 month olds are up to. I was leery about commenting because I find it strange (aka really scary) the people who are able to find and read my blog. (Little abt myself...I am an asst. county attorney in a small town in West Tex. Aside from my blog "stalking", I am completely normal)

annaddunn@yahoo.com

Mary Noller said...

Jill,
I am so sorry to hear about the break in... How scary!! Please add me to your blog readers list:

marynoller@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I'd love to keep reading. dptravis@yahoo.com

The Hugheys said...

Hey Jill!!! I'd love to be able to view your blog! lhughey123@yahoo.com. So sorry about Camille's.