Sunday, November 29, 2009

Growing Up

I just wanted to document several milestones Rose accomplished this weekend.

1. Rose is pulling up everywhere! She can move from one object to another. For example, she will start at her activity table, move one hand to the sofa, and then move the other so she is standing at the sofa.

2. She waved bye bye without being prompted for the first time tonight. We went to dinner with cousins and my parents and when the cousins started walking to their car, Rose started waving at them!

3. After watching Grammy stack blocks, Rose attempted to stack her own! It was too cute.

4. This isn't really a milestone, but Rose has gotten very possessive of her Mommy in the past few days. She cries when I leave the room and reaches out for me when she is in someone else's arms. I know its a good thing that she prefers her Mommy and Daddy but I hate to see her sad when I have to leave.

I'll try to post some new pictures soon!

No comments: