Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Its Almost Baby Time!

Here's the good news from my 38 week appointment... I am 3 cm dilated and 75% effaced...meaning that Rose could come at any minute! However, Dr. Shields was concerned about one thing. I generally have really low blood pressure, but today it was higher than it has ever been, I had protein in my TT (sorry...that sounds gross), and I have been having headaches and swelling during the past week. So, she sent me to the hospital to have some labwork done and if everything checks out OK, we are going to be induced MONDAY MORNING! I'll find out this afternoon if my bloodwork came back OK, and if not, we might have a baby as early as tomorrow. Clark and I are soooo excited. I am pumped, but at the same time I am freaking out just a little. Am I really going to have a baby in the next 5 days??!!! Oh my goodness!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Exciting news!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of her!

The Dennis Family said...

OH MY!!!!!! Jilly - Daniel and Baby Daniel and I are all thinking of ya'll - you are going to do awesome ~ and baby Rose will be here before you know it....like on MONDAY!!! We are praying for you guys ~ We love yall!

e said...

WOW!!! I can't believe it!! Other people's pregnancies go by so fast!! So glad you are progressing so well, I'm thinking you are going to have an easy delivery! Praying for ya'll!!

Amy Beth said...

yayyyyyyy!! I can't wait to meet Baby Rose!!! Love you, and will be thinking about you and sending lots of love!! xoxoxo

Natalie said...

Im so excited I dont know what to do!!! that is the best news EVER. love love love to you three!

and ps call me back so we can finish TALKING about it :)

valerie said...

hey jill...that is such exciting news!! i will be thinking about you and clark on Monday! good luck:)

janniethegrannie said...

I am over the moon excited and cannot wait to see and hold Rebecca Rose!!!