Wednesday, December 31, 2008

37 Weeks!

I had my 37 week appointment today and I have to admit that I was a little disappointed to hear that I am still at 2 cm! I was hoping that Dr. Shields might say, "looks like Rose will be a New Year's baby!" But she didn't. Clark and I are getting so excited to meet our sweet little girl! I feel like every day draaaaaags on! It reminds me of the weeks before Christmas break when I was teaching...every day seems so long and all you can think about is getting out of school for a few weeks. Well, all I can think about is going into labor and meeting Rose! I am going to really try to appreciate the next 3 weeks and spend plenty of quality time with Clark and my little LuLu. Rose will come when she is ready and I need to remember that!

I got 2 exciting surprises today...Rose's going home gown is going to be ready this week and her bedding is going to be ready on Monday! I can't wait to see how everything turned out. I'll post some pictures as soon as I get the bedding and drapes in the nursery. Here is a picture of the prints I had framed for her room. I think they turned out so cute.








I hope everyone has a fabulous New Year's Eve and a happy and healthy 2009! See you next year :) (I just love saying that!)

1 comment:

Mary Noller said...

You look AMAZING!!! I know it is frustrating just SITTING at 2 cm. I know how you feel- I was there for 7 weeks... and was 70%. Even after my water broke, I didnt budge until 16 hours later!!! AHHHHH