Thursday, October 2, 2008

Shopping in the Box


When I was a little girl, I loved shopping in the box at the beginning of each season. "Shopping" meant going through boxes of Dana's hand-me-downs. I thought it was so much fun every time Mom brought down those big boxes. Well, tonight I got to shop in the box for Rose!! My sweet cousin, Jennifer, sent 5 huge boxes all the way from Colorado for little Rose. She has twin girls and her sister in law also has twin girls, so you can imagine the wardrobe they have collected over the years. Mom and I had so much fun going through all of the precious clothes which ranged in size from newborn to 6X! I don't think I will have to buy a thing for Rose with all the clothes she has for the first 5 years of her life! Thank you so much Jennifer. That was such a sweet surprise and we appreciate your generosity!!

Here are just a few of the outfits I found in the box! Seriously, this is 4 out of about 150 outfits.





For the little ballerina :) I am obsessed with the little ballet slippers.

No comments: