Thursday, August 7, 2008

Jay's First Photoshoot

How cute is my little nephew?? I am so in love with him already! I want to take him home with me! I have spent most of this week at Dana and Nathan's house playing with William (Jay's big brother), holding Jay, helping Dana, and helping everyone get ready for Jay's bris tomorrow. Dana and Nathan are such awesome parents and they make the first week home with a newborn and a 5 year old look so easy! I have definitely learned alot about babies this week!

Dana dressed Jay up in this precious gown today and we had our first little photo shoot. Poor baby, he had flashes coming at him from two cameras. The gown is special to our family because my Mom made it for my aunt to bring my cousin (Sydnie) home in almost 24 years ago and then my Mom brought Peter home in it when he was born. Almost 20 years later, Dana brought William home in the same gown. I think we will use it as our coming home outfit if Baby Lyon is a boy! Speaking of boys, we will find out the gender on August 20 at 9:30!! Less than 2 weeks away. Some people are sure I am having a boy while others swear it is a girl! I would love to take a poll to see what most people think and it will be so fun to look back on the predictions later in the pregnancy. Leave your guess as a comment to this posting so we can see what you think! My guess is BOY!


5 comments:

Amy Beth said...

Jill, I love the pics of baby Jay, although no picture could do justice to the little bundle of love in person! he is so precious! Can't wait to see him and all of y'all again today!!! My guess is that baby Lyon is a GIRL.... can't wait to find out!! Love you!

Jana said...

Girl! For sure ... :)

Melanie Susman said...

I think GIRL. You spent your whole childhood playing with your "girl" baby dolls. A third baby doll grandson would be great too!

Sarah Beth said...

I say GIRL too Jilly :)

The Dennis Family said...

I say boy! For some reason I just think boy! I cant wait JILLY!! we need to have a celebratory lunch when yall find out! :)